Highlighted features in version 0.15.0:
- New settings window to make your personal preferences easier.
- New folder search engine that support regular expressions and support for capitalization.
- Rewrite the image component in the editor to support drag and drop upload. Images can be uploaded to the GitHub repository or various other services in the future.
preference.mdis deprecated and no longer supported. Please use the GUI.
- Removed portable Windows executable. NSIS installer can now be used to install per-user (without administrator privileges) or machine wide.
- Added portable zip archive for both x86 and x64 Windows.
windowCloseWindowkey bindings to
- Mark Text is now single-instance application on Linux and Windows too.
- feat: add underline format (#946)
- Added GUI settings (#1028)
- The cursor jump to the end of format or to the next brackets when press
- Tab drag & drop inside the window
- add tab scrolling and drag&drop (#953)
- Support to replace the root folder in a window
- Second-instance files and directories via command-line are opened in the best window
- Mark Text can use a default directory that is automatically opened during startup (#711)
- New CLI flags:
- Find in files use ripgrep as searcher.
- You can know automatically save your document after a predefined intervall.
- feat: support prism language alias (#1031)
- Allow to set editor line width
and window zoom(disabled due #1225) (#1092)
- feat: add click delete url to clipboard when upload image to SMMS (#1173)
- optimization of cursor, and fix some cursor related issues (#963)
select allwhen press
CtrlOrCmd + A(#937)
- Set the cursor at the end of
#in header when press arrow down to jump to the next paragraph.(#978)
- Improved startup time
- Replace empty untitled tabs (#830)
- Editor window is shown immediately while loading
- Adjust titlebar title when using native window to not show a duplicate title
Noto Color Emojias default emoji fallback font on Linux to display emojis properly.
- feat: add two event focus and blur of muya (#1039)
- opti: add katex css only when there is math fomular in export html (#1038)
- Refactor inline image to support paste/drop image (#1028)
- opti: insert last paragraph when the last block is table, code block or no-empty paragraph (#1069)
- Opti: update TOC if needed (#1088)
- feat: scroll to cursor when switch between tabs (#1089)
- add: auto save with delay (#1093)
- Opt-in uploader services and add legal notices (#1113)
- Add ripgrep as find in files backend (#1086)
- Fixed some CommonMark failed examples and add test cases (#943)
- fix: #921 reference link render error (#947)
- fix: #926 summary element can not be click (#948)
- fix: #870 list parse error (#964)
- Fixed some bugs after press
inline mathvertical align to
- Prevent to open the same file twice, instead select the existing tab (#878)
- Fixed some minor filesystem watcher issues
- Fixed rename filesystem watcher bug which lead to multiple issues because the parent directory was watched after deleting a file on Linux using
- Fixed incorrect file content after a watched file was edited externally (#1043)
- fix: toc content vanish bug (#1021)
- fix paragraph turn into list bug (#1025)
- fix: #1018 paste error when the lastblock is html block (#1042)
- fix: parse inline syntax error (#1072)
- fix: insert image by image uploader, but can not copy and paste, because it is render the local url (#1070)
- Fix: #1045 can not select all content in source code mode (#1085)
- fix: TOC level error (#1087)
- fix watcher out of range exception (#1095)
- Opti: image icon style (#1098)
- delete image triggers muya change (#1125)
- Environment variable
- Renamed npm script
latest-linux.yml 384 Bytes
latest-mac.yml 516 Bytes
latest.yml 348 Bytes
marktext-0.15.0-ia32-win.zip 79.8 MB
marktext-0.15.0-mac.zip 80 MB
marktext-0.15.0-x86_64.AppImage 90.3 MB
marktext-0.15.0.dmg 82.9 MB
marktext-0.15.0.dmg.blockmap 88.9 KB
marktext-setup-0.15.0.exe 117 MB