Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
The Scoring Predictions Kata
- Write a method that accepts two arguments: an Array of five guesses for
finalists in a race and an Array of the five actual finalists.
- Each position in the lists matches a finishing position in the race, so first
place corresponds to index 0.
- Return an Integer score of the predictions: 0 or more points.
- Correctly guessing first place is worth 15 points, second is worth 10, and on
down with 5, 3, and 1 point for fifth place.
- It's also worth 1 point to correctly guess a racer that finishes in the top
five, but have them in the wrong position.