Create and edit GLSL shaders on your Android phone or tablet and use them as live wallpaper.
- Live preview in background or on an extra screen
- Syntax highlighting
- Error highlighting
- Use any shader as live wallpaper
- Exposure of sensors (camera, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetic field, light, pressure, proximity)
- Exposure of battery level
- Supports wallpaper offset
- Supports multiple touches
- Supports multiple render resolutions
- Previous rendered frame in backbuffer texture
- Import and use arbitrary textures
- Create and use cube maps
- Disables rendering when battery is low
See FAQ.md for frequently asked questions.