music-archive is a PHP application for administrating a music collection using PostgreSQL.
- PHP enabled web server (e.g. Apache)
- PHP 5.5+ with PostgreSQL support
- PHPUnit (only for development needed)
- Create a new database user with a password set.
- Create a new database.
- Set up the permissions of the new database.
- Make sure that password authentication for the new database and the new user is used.
- Edit php/config.php.tmpl with the details of the database connection and save it as php/config.php.
- Setup user authentication for the web server. A template file _htaccess is provided. Modify it and save it as .htaccess.
- Import the database structure. It is defined in the file 'database/schema.sql'.
If you have installed the application in the root folder of your web server you can access it from the same host under http://localhost/js/. If you have installed it under another path the URL changes accordingly.