What is this repository for?
This is a code example for serial communication or data transfer between an Arduino and another computer (PC or Mac) via USB (serial port). It uses Qt 4 and Qextserialport. It is tested under Mac OS, but should also work with Windows or Linux.
How do I get set up?
- Download and install Qt 4
- Download and install Qextserialport (Do not get confused, this is the latest site for Qextserialport)
- Download or checkout this repository
- You can chose between two examples: 1) asynchronously or 2) synchronously (event driven)
- Open the arduserial.pro file in the corresponding subdirectory, compile it, read the code and the comments.
- Have fun
- Testet with Mac OS X and an Arduino Uno R3
Who do I talk to?
- Repo owner or admin