The aim of DEE2 is to make all RNA-seq data freely available to everyone. DEE2 consists of three parts:
- Webserver where end-users can search for and obtain data-sets of interest
- Pipeline that can download and process SRA data as well as users' own fastq files.
- Back-end that collects, filters and organises data provided by contributing worker nodes.
DEE2 currently supports analysis of several major species including A. thaliana , C. elegans, D. melanogaster, D. rerio, E. coli, H. sapiens, M. musculus, R. norvegicus and S. cerevisiae. The DEE2 pipeline downloads data from SRA and processes it, providing tabulated data that can be used in downstream statistical analysis.
How can I access the processed data?
The processed data is available at http://dee2.io but keep in mind that it is still in progress.
Dee2 data can be also accessed using our specially developed R interface
Want to learn more?
For information on different parts of the app, see the specific documentation:
- How to use the pipeline to process raw data
- How we validated the accuracy of the pipeline
- How the backend scripts are organised
- How the frontend scripts are organised
Feedback, bug reports, and contributions to code development are very welcome.