This project was used as an example in one of Marlon Bernardes' talks about Spring-Boot.
The following git tags were created during the development of this project:
- 01-nothing - Initial commit. Nothing relevant, besides the gitignore file.
- 02-blank-project - Blank project, with an almost empty pom file
- 03-quick-start-dependencies - Add spring-boot maven dependencies
- 04-add-tdc-banner - Add a banner.txt file to the project
- 05-mustache-and-todo-files - Add view dependencies and copy todomvc template/assets
- 06-get-all-todos-backend - Retrieve todos from the backend, instead of localstorage
- 07-persistence-dependencies - Add dependencies used to persist the todos in the database
- 08-table-todo-and-repository - Create a table named Todo and a repository associated to it
- 09-add-spring-boot-maven-plugin - Create a runnable jar file
- 10-deploy-heroku - Create Procfile used to deploy the application in Heroku.