Marp is the ecosystem to write your presentation with plain Markdown.
Our project is spread over many repos in order to focus on a limited scope per repository.
Framework / Core
|Marpit||The skinny framework for creating slide deck from Markdown. (marpit.marp.app)|
|Marp Core||The core of Marp converter with practical features and built-in themes.|
|Marp CLI||Marp Core / Marpit's CLI interface to convert into HTML, PDF, PPTX, and image(s).|
|Marp for VS Code||A VS Code extension to preview the slide deck written in Marp Markdown.|
See outdated/inactive projects...
|Marp Web||The Web interface of Marp based on PWA and Preact framework.|
|Marp React||Marp renderer component for React.|
|Marp Vue||Marp renderer component for Vue.|
And there is a gravesite of classic Marp app in https://github.com/yhatt/marp.
Starter by Marp author
- Marp CLI example by @yhatt - A good starter to write and host Marp slide with GitPitch style powered by Netlify. (https://github.com/yhatt/marp-cli-example)
- Reflection in Qt and Beyond by @tomisaacson
- Marp GitHub Pages Action by @ralexander-phi
- Teaching theme for Marp by @eyssette
- CS199: Even More Practice Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 slides at UIUC - Github
Let us know if you have created an awesome slide deck with Marp ecosystem! Edit README.md and send pull request.
Marp and sub-projects are following the contributing guideline of marp-team. Please read this before starting work in our projects.
Managed by @marp-team.
- Yuki Hattori (@yhatt)
We are supported by them! Thanks for our sponsors!