In the unpacked source folder, as root, run
Only after the install finishes, you can setup the backup using
- Standalone build with repo, share, mysql and solr on one server. Remote mysql supported now, remote solr and pentaho next version
- Choose from version 4.2.f, latest 5.0.x or NIGHTLY
- Installation supported on Ubuntu and CentOS.
- Puppet based install, so makes idempotent changes and if interrupted can pick up where it left off
- Simple bash based configuration
- Built in BART backup - run
./setup_backup.shafter install to configure.
- Reverse proxy and firewall preconfigured, offloading SSL to apache and forwarding real ports (for ftp, for example) to unprivileged ones managed by repo
- Can specify tomcat home and alfresco base, useful for putting
alf_data/on shared storage
- Built in postfix mail server set up to deliver alfresco mails to the internet
- Supports using your own SSL certificates and if not supplied will generate a self signed certificate, NOT MAKE EVERYONE USE THE SAME SSL LIKE ALFRESCO DOES!! :facepalm:
- Custom Order of the Bee theme
A small list for now but soon to be growing