Statically - fast and better static files
Our mission is to make static files easy to manage and fast to deliver
What is Statically?
Statically is A free multi-CDN for open source project, WordPress, images and all of static files. Statically is open source project maintained by Marsble. At Statically, we believe that static files shouldn't be slow.
How to use?
CDN for GitHub files
CDN for GitLab files
CDN for Bitbucket files
CDN for custom endpoint images
CDN for any popular web libraries
CDN for WordPress static files
- Static files CDN: CDN for raw files from GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket with proper Content-Type header.
- Imgpx: Image acceleration and modification.
- Libs: Serve all popular libraries.
- WordPress static files CDN: CDN for WordPress static files.
- Favicons: Favicons API.
- Screenshot as a service: capture website screenshot on-the-fly.
- Flag icons: CDN for flag icons.
You can always request features, please contact us at @statically
Show all project leaders here, wanna join? contact us!
For now, you cannot manually purge files. Please use this form to submit a purge file request.
If you think this is useful, we'd love to hear from you. Please tweet us anything at @staticallyio with any questions, concerns or even just for say hello.
The following are some good sources for knowing more about Statically:
- 8 Awesome Features Of Statically Free CDN
- New features of Statically: Libs and Flag Icons CDN
- What’s new on Statically?
- Introducting Statically Free CDN for Github, Gitlab, and Bitbucket
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]