- Find last month's thread archive like http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2018-November/thread.html
- Find threads with one or more patterns in the subject
- Return something like:
- An RSS feed (could take an existing RSS feed as an input and add another element to it)
- An e-mail
- To stdout
go get -u github.com/PuerkitoBio/goquery go get -u github.com/gocolly/colly/... go get -u github.com/gorilla/feeds/...
Because we use case sensitive operations when doing string comparisons or sorting lists you have to manually:
./mailman-summarizer -topic GW,S3,keystone,civet,gw,s3
This repo uses travis and a cronjob to run the script and deploy the XML to google cloud object store
- needs a google cloud project, a service account, a key in json, a key encrypted with travis
- then needs the gsutil in the travis build env
The URL to the produced feed is: https://storage.googleapis.com/ceph-rgw-users/feed.xml
Started as a fork of colly-example.
Scattered all over the source code.
Also: wouldn't it be fun with a favicon in the feed? =) =)