MarteX [MXT] integration/staging tree
- Wait for full synchronization to use getblocktemplate.
- Corrected getblocktemplate coinbasevalue output
- Foundation rewards after unixtimestamp 1534291200(15 Ago 2018 00:00:00 GMT)
- Remove reference CBitcoinAddress
- Fix compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lz on debian 8 or 9
- Fix ports
- Add raw transaction hex to gettransaction wallet RPC call and return Object blockToJSON
- Fix compile error on debian 8 or 9 in libssl-dev
- Fix macOS 10.12 build warning
- Retarget using DarkGravityWave v3 (testnet)
- RPC: repairwallet removes orphan related records from the wallet
- fix reward pow masternode
- fix reward pow masternode, version
- Implemented soft lock for preventing masternode funds to be used in transactions (-masternodesoftlock)
- Implement CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY/CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY
- Re-encoding the PoW blocks
- Generate masternode.conf on initial wallet start
- Add RpcCall getstakereport
- Remove unused ThreadSafeAskFee
- Disable temporarily velocity system
- Fix velocity time from block 32000
- Fix Corrected Velocity timestamp logic handling
- Fix the block space from block 22500
- Rehabilitate velocity from block 22500
- Fix rpc masternode status
- https://martexcoin.org/releases/blockchain-latest.zip (updated daily)
Official Site https://www.martexcoin.org
What is the MarteX [MXT] Blockchain?
The MarteX [MXT] Blockchain is an experimental smart contract platform protocol that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world in a private, secure manner. MarteX [MXT] uses peer-to-peer blockchain technology developed by Bitcoin to operate with no central authority: managing transactions, execution of contracts, and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. MarteX [MXT] is the name of open source software which enables the use of this protocol.
Specifications and General info
Openssl1.02k, Berkeley DB 6.2.23, QT5.8 to compile
Block Spacing: 1 Minutes Stake Minimum Age: 15 Confirmations (PoS-v3)
Port: 51315 RPC Port: 51314
git clone https://github.com/martexcoin/martexcoin
sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- # Headless
sudo cp MarteXd /usr/local/bin
master branch is regularly built and tested, but is not guaranteed to be
completely stable. Tags are created
regularly to indicate new official, stable release versions of MarteX [MXT].
The contribution workflow is described in CONTRIBUTING.md.
The developer mailing list should be used to discuss complicated or controversial changes before working on a patch set.
Developer Slack can be found at http://martexcoin.slack.com.
Testing and code review is the bottleneck for development; we get more pull requests than we can review and test on short notice. Please be patient and help out by testing other people's pull requests, and remember this is a security-critical project where any mistake might cost people lots of money.
Developers are strongly encouraged to write unit tests for new code, and to
submit new unit tests for old code. Unit tests can be compiled and run
(assuming they weren't disabled in configure) with:
There are also regression and integration tests of the RPC interface, written in Python, that are run automatically on the build server.
Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Testing
Changes should be tested by somebody other than the developer who wrote the code. This is especially important for large or high-risk changes. It is useful to add a test plan to the pull request description if testing the changes is not straightforward.