Moodle Tool Guide
Moodle Tool Guide is an open licensed multilingual reference card for using Moodle version 3 and later, designed for teachers, educators and trainers. It provides info on what Moodle tool to use according to the pedagogical goal to achieve.
Moodle Tool Guide is available in 13 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Basque, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Swedish, Finnish and Estonian.
The localization is managed with GitLocalize.
More translations are welcome, e.g. in Japanese and Russian.
This work is licensed under a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 International License.
The Guide, web version
- Freely provided and maintained by Nicolas Martignoni with Hugo, a fast and flexible static site generator.
- Based on a idea of Joyce Seitzinger.
- English version based on work by Gavin Henrick, adapted by Nicolas Martignoni.
- French translation by Nicolas Martignoni, with contributions by Fabien Balli.
- Italian translation courtesy of Luca Confortola, with contributions by Mario Calabrese.
- German translation based on work by Ralf Hilgenstock, Susanne Gebauer and Gerald Hartwig, adapted by Nicolas Martignoni.
- Basque translation courtesy of Iñigo Zendegi.
- Portuguese translation courtesy of Maria João.
- Brazilian Portuguese translation courtesy of Gilvan Marques.
- Spanish translation courtesy of Ramón Ovelar.
- Chinese translation courtesy of Klaus-Jürgen Brix.
- Dutch translation courtesy of Kathrien Bernaerts (Toll-Net) and Gemma Lesterhuis (Stichting Mnet Benelux).
- Finnish translation courtesy of Teemu Eskola and Ville Vierimaa of Careeria in Digital Vocational Education for All project co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of European Union.
- Estonian translation courtesy of Anne Krull and Diana Eller of Tartu KHK in Digital Vocational Education for All project co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of European Union.
- Swedish translation courtesy of Alexander Kainberg of Careeria in Digital Vocational Education for All project co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of European Union.