Sketchup 2017 support.
some other fixes.
- Support for importing names scenes.
- Support for blender version 2.77 ( both python 3.4 and 3.5 compatible module )
- Support for sketchup 2016
Added ST coordinate scaling scaling (fixes texture problems )
Added per material ST scaling, ( this should fix the texture import problems )
Fixed STQ/UV coordinate scale inheritance
Fix path handling errors
- Fixed issues with importing models that have no components.
- Fixed issues with UV maps ( updated the sketchup bindings as a result )
PYSLAPI Sketchup Importer for Blender 0.1
- Materials ( to cycles only)
- UV coordinates
- Setting up viewport transparency for objects that have transparent materials
- Reusing existing materials by name ( the script does not import materials if they already exist in the scene, this to facilitate reimporting / rendering work-flows )
- Use dupli vert / face for cases where very many instances need to be imported
- Skip UV importing if object has no materials with textures
- Import all camera's
- Honor 'hidden' flag
- Current render engine is set to cycles by importer
- This is not GPL compatible and cannot ever be distributed together with blender.
- if current camera is ortho script fails