This is a tiny plugin for Xcode 4.4 Developer Preview that injects code to fix the following bugs:
- Crash on -[IDETest localizedStandardCompare:] when trying to Test (Cmd + U) and when inspecting a Scheme's Test panel
- I've deliberately committed a debug build of the plugin to this repo, so you don't have to build it if you're in a hurry. It's build for 64-bit Intel and Mountain Lion.
- Or: Clone the project and build using Xcode.
- Drop the
XcodeFixups.xcpluginplugin bundle into
- Restart Xcode. Tests should work again.
- You can check the Console for a log that says something like
Fixing -[IDETest localizedStandardCompare:]to see if the plugin was actually loaded.