Redmine Login Audit
If you like this plugin, you're welcome to visit my blog: http://martin-denizet.com
- Log successful and/or unsuccessful login attempts in Redmine
- Log API authentications
- Send email on events
- CSV export
- Modify the way records are deleted
- Allow to select visible columns of the table
- Allow to configure "honeypot" users
- Prevent brute-force password guessing
Tested working with Ruby 2.2.3 on:
- Redmine 3.4.x
- Redmine 3.2.x
- Redmine 3.1.x For Redmine 2.x compatibility, check the 1.x version of the plugin
Plugin is NOT compatible with Ruby 1.9.3-p0, it is recommended to use a supported version of Ruby. See #21
Downloading and installing the plugin
First download the plugin using git, open a terminal in your Redmine installation directory:
git clone email@example.com:martin-denizet/redmine_login_audit.git ./plugins/
Install the dependencies:
Run the database migrations:
RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec rake redmine:plugins:migrate
The installation is now finished and you will be able to use the plugin after you restart your Redmine instance.
If you are using bitnami If you are using bitnami, the commands should be: (If you have no idea what it means, it's not for you)
/home/bitnami/apps/redmine/htdocs/bundle install --no-deployment
/home/bitnami/apps/redmine/htdocs/bundle exec rake redmine:plugins:migrate
Please check the plugin configuration page before using it. Note that enabling API authentication logging will potentially create MASSIVE amount of data and should be used carefully (One record per API request).
- Krzysztof Dryja: Original idea and code contribution
- Martin Denizet: Development
- AlexStein: Code contribution
- Maiko de Andrade: Brasilian Portuguese translation
- Adriano Baptistella: Brasilian Portuguese translation
- Sergei Bershadsky: Russian translation
- R-i-c-k-y: Italian translation
- kotashiratsuka: Japanese translations
- alexandermeindl: German translations
- giraypultar and atopcu: Turkish translations
- dreampet: Chinese translations
- GitRms: Testing
- Marco Senn: Support
- Thorsten Jaeger: Support
Uses "Silk icon" by Mark James at http://www.famfamfam.com/ licensed under "Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License" Uses WiceGrid gem by Yuri Leikind licensed under "MIT License"
How to contribute
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Please do not make your pull requests on the master branch.
As manager of this plugin, I accept donations. It helps me justifying taking time away from lucrative work and family. Many thanks!
Copyright (C) 2018 Martin Denizet firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.