The Class Responsibility Assignment Case for the Transformation Tool Contest 2016
This case is aimed at the production of high-quality designs for objectoriented systems and presents the problem of finding a good class diagram for a given set of methods and attributes with functional and data relationships among them.
- case_description/ (all artifacts relating to the case for contestants/reviewers)
- TTC2016_CRA.pdf (describes the case study)
- architectureCRA.ecore (metamodel for input/output models)
- TTC_InputRDG_A.xmi (simplest input model)
- EvaluationSheet.xlsx (spreadsheet to evaluate contestant solutions)
- CRAIndexCalculator.jar (program to calculate CRA-Index for input models)
- MOMoT_solution/ (example solution)
- TTC2016_CRA_MOMoT.pdf (solution description)
- TTC_InputRDG_A_cd4.xmi (new solution, see notice below, CRA-Index: 3.0)
- TTC_InputRDG_B_cd7.xmi (new solution, see notice below, CRA-Index: 3.083)
- TTC_InputRDG_C_cd12.xmi (new solution, see notice below, CRA-Index: -3.79)
- TTC_InputRDG_D_cd20.xmi (CRA-Index: -23.6338)
- TTC_InputRDG_E_cd47.xmi (CRA-Index: -69.6555)
Update: The first three solutions (TTC_InputRDG_A, TTC_InputRDG_B, TTC_InputRDG_C) have been updated with better solutions found by a slightly different approach based on MOMoT.