Clean Up - a game
I saw myself playing with these blocks, so I realized that this could be a game.
- explain the game somewhere
- currently the game agent's path gets calculated in a separate python file -> translate the code to JS in order to directly include it into the project (or make a microservice?)
- apply the game agent's logic also as player's constraints
- (learn how to) define key events so that the player would be able to move around the map and color blocks
- set up other game stuff, such as scores and all that fluff
- does this need some backend?