- Write an
ifstatement that examines two integer variables and exchanges their values if the first one is greater than the second one.
- Write a program that shows the sign (+ or -) of the product of three real numbers without calculating it. Use a sequence of
- Write a program that finds the biggest of three integers using nested
- Sort 3 real values in descending order using nested
- Write a program that asks for a digit and depending on the input shows the name of that digit (in English) using a
- Write a program that enters the coefficients
a, b and cof a quadratic equation ax2+bx+c=0 and calculates and prints its real roots. Note that quadratic equations may have 0, 1 or 2 real roots.
- Write a program that finds the greatest of given 5 variables.
- Write a program that, depending on the user's choice inputs
stringvariable. If the variable is integer or double, increases it with 1. If the variable is string, appends
*at its end. The program must show the value of that variable as a console output. Use
- We are given 5 integers. Write a program that checks if the sum of some subset of them is 0. Example: 3, -2, 1, 1, 8 -> 1+1-2=0.
- Write a program that applies bonus scores to given scores in the range [1, 9]. The program reads a digit as an input.
- If the digit is between 1 and 3, the program multiplies it by 10
- If it is between 4 and 6, multiplies it by 100
- If it is between 7 and 9, multiplies it by 1000
- If it is zero or if the value is not a digit, the program must report an error
switchstatement and at the end print the calculated new value in the console.
- *Write a program that converts a number in the range [0...999] to a text corresponding to its English pronunciation. Examples:
- 0 -> "Zero"
- 273 -> "Two hundred and seventy-three"
- 400 -> "Four hundred"
- 501 -> "Five hundred and one"
- 711 -> "Seven hundred and eleven"