Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Transit View: the time input field didn't work properly. Time had sometimes a difference of 12 hours after entering the data. Workaround: enter time first and then date.
- Uranian View/yearly preview: event date of pair events (p1=p2) was not okay. Date was calculated from the end of the year instead of beginning. Did not affect triple events: midpoints, reflection points, sums,
- Page header in printouts, multipage printouts (Vedic comprehensive) did not reflect the horoscope data name, date etc.). A new chart was used instead. Calculations in printout are correct.
- Windows and Mac OS X: wxWidgets upgraded to version 3.0.3.
- Ascendent was not updated correctly in views with multiple North indian charts (github bugs #11, #12 and #16)
- Several minor fixes
- Technical/UNIX: automake version updated from 1.14 to 1.15
Bug fixes are
* Linux/GTK: stipple backgrounds were black, views like graphical Dasa are finally okay now. * Wrong ascendant in Ashtakavarga chart with North Indian style (Aries always ascendant) * Same for Arudha padas * Improved graphical Ashtakavarga chart: better adjustment of sign numbers, context menus
New feature: Mahadasa and Antardasa description from Jataka Parijata (Dasa tree view)
Bug fixes are
* ConfigDialog/color configuration: bar diagram preview widget broken * Transit/Uranian view: cluster view has some wrong combinations) * Wrong display of scripture text for Mahadasa and Antardasa in Dasa view
This release contains many bug fixes. The program should run stable now.
Fixes are among others
- Crash in configuration dialog/style manager
- Crash after closing birth data dialog
- Fixes in Shadbala
Alfa version of new release 8.0 available (Dec 26 2016)
Version 8 is a major release after more than four years. It contains
several new features and changes.
* Shadbala view added * Dasa tree view: signification of Mahadasas and Antardasas can be displayed according to the scriptures, currently Parasara and Phala Deepika * Solar chart: Vimsottari Dasa and Muntha added, Vedic mode. * Vedic partner astrology: Rajju Koota added.
* Additional planetary attributes can be displayed: element, quality, Antiscia, 90 and 45 deg circle (western), basic signification (vedic)
* Tables for sums, differences, midpoints of Antiscia and reflection points of pairs added. * Events of these types can be viewed in UranianView, Transit and PartnerView. * New modes in transit view: shifted Meridian, shifted gravitation point, reverse Solar arc
* Vedic chart: aspects (Rasi and Graha drishti) can be displayed on (shift+, ctrl+) mouse over * Western chart: magnify aspects and corresponding planets on mouse over * New styles for vedic and western charts (yet to be completed) * New font, nicer astrological glyphs * Graphical Dasa: highlight of Dasas on mouse over. Simplified acess for zoom (Ctrl+mouse wheel) and Antardasa mode (Shift+mouse wheel)
* Support for transformation of Julian to Gregorian dates on birth data input. Input year BC added. * Location database updated, includes now 164K cities.
* XML based configuration migrated to JSON. Old custom XML Yoga definition files can be converted in Yoga Editor. * Linux: Debian package is now for Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit. * Swiss Ephemeris can be used (as shared library) from the installed system if provided. Applies to Debian Linux and derivates. *
* Linux/GTK: stipple backgrounds are black. Appears e.g. in graphical Dasa.