cakemarks is a single user bookmark web application using CakePHP.
It can store your bookmarks and offers a page which shows you the most relevant of your bookmarks.
Bookmarks are nice to have across all your devices and browsers, but there is hardly a bookmark syncing tool that covers all of them. Some of these tools are restricted to a certain browser or do not support one of your browsers. Since this is just a webpage, this problem does not arrive. The integration in your browser is not as close, but this enables cakemarks to work with virtually every browser.
- Management of bookmarks for a single user.
- Assigning keywords to each bookmark.
- Ordering the keywords in an arbitrary tree structure.
- Quick search for bookmarks from the main page (AJAX powered).
- Import and export as JSON.
Licensed under MIT license, just like CakePHP itself.