AIMP DotNet SDK
What is it?
AIMP DotNet allows you to create a plugin for AIMP media player on .Net
AIMP DotNet SDK this is a proxy plugin written on C++ CLI and C++. It provide ability to call AIMP methods directly from C# code. SDK contain two parts:
- AIMP.SDK library. Contains a definitions for SDK interfaces.
- aimp_dotnet library Contains implementations of interfaces from AIMP.SDK library. All code written on C++ CLI and some native parts on C++
For more information you can use demo plugins.
How to write plugin
- Use NuGet package
- Optional. Install Command Task Runner extension for Visual Studio
- Remember that a aimp_dotnet.dll this is a entry point for AIMP plugin. And it shuld be called as your plugin. You can use CopyPlugin.ps1 script to get correct plugin structure.
How to build
- Visual Studio 2017 or MsBuild tools 2017
- Following components should be installed:
- VS++ 2017 v141
- Visual C++ ATL support
- C++/CLI support
- Windows SDK Version: 10.0.17763.0
AIMP DotNet is licensed under the Apache 2.0.