This contains editors for FriCAS and Aldor which are Computer Algebra Systems (CAS)
The aim is to expand this to a full IDE for these systems.
For more information about this project see: http://www.euclideanspace.com/prog/es/
For information about how to install the code see: http://www.euclideanspace.com/prog/es/install/ or do the following:
- Click on 'release' tab at the top of this page and click the 'site.p2.zip' button.
- This brings up a dialog window, click on the 'Save File' button.
- Locate the file on your local computer (in you downloads directory or wherever it was downloaded) and extract the contents into 'site.p2' directory.
- Start Eclipse
- Click on the Help->Install New Software menu.
- This brings up a new dialog window. At the top to the right of the 'Work with' line, click on the 'add' button.
- In 'Add Repository' window click on 'Local' button. Select the previously saved 'site.p2' directory and click OK.
- Enter a name for this repository, such as: 'euclideanspace', click OK.
- Unselect 'Group items by category'.
- Unselect 'Contact all update sites during install...'.
- Select 'SPAD editor' and 'Aldor editor' (no need to download source code).
- Click Next
- Review the items to be installed and click Finish.
- Accept warning about unsigned content.
- There may be a long wait while the software is installed.
- Restart Eclipse for the software to be available.