Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Automatic contrast adjustment.
- Now can read telemetry frames.
- Application icons for GNU/Linux and Windows.
- .deb packages for Debian-based distros.
- Better font for GUI on Windows.
- Small fixes and improvements.
- First Raspberry Pi release
- Output is truncated on Raspberry Pi depending on the input sample rate. Decode your WAV first to 48000Hz or 20800Hz, don't use 11025Hz as input sample rate. Other rates may work or not.
- Added input filters, fixes noise problems and contrast loss due to doppler shift.
- Now checks online for new noaa-apt updates.
- Now you can export steps of the decoding process as WAV.
- Now you can disable syncing
- No-GUI version for GNU/Linux.
- Spawn another thread for decoding on GUI to avoid freezes.
- Various fixes.
- Fixed index out of range error for some wav files.
- Better error messages
- Added filter before demodulation, necessary to avoid aliasing on some recordings.
- Performance improvements (around 70% faster).
- Minimum GTK+ version now is 3.16 instead of 3.20
- Added support of stereo WAV files (just ignores the second channel)
- Added version numbers everywhere
Replaced rgsl::bessel:I0 with my own implementation.
So now the GNU Scientific Library dependency is no longer necessary for release builds (but needed for tests).