SQLDeveloper, Low Code and APEX Applications:
- Create the new database schema where the reporting scheme can be exported to. Use sql/create_reporting_schema.sql
- Export your model into the reporting scheme (SQL Developer -> data Modeller -> File -> Export -> To Reposting Scheme). You can also use the "lowCode model" as an example (you find this in the "model" folder").
- Grant access to reportind scheme tables to you application user. Use sql/grant_model_access.sql
- Create view for the reporting artifacts you want. Use sql/lowcode_views.sql
- Install the PL/SQL helper package in your application database schema. Use plsql/LC_TOOLS.pks and LC_TOOLS.pkb
- Install the demo APEX application in your application workspace. Use apex/f104_lowcode_app.sql.
- Use the above for inspiration in your own projects.