This project is a pure rust implementation of a quadcopter.
- 19 State Kalman Filter
- PID loop for drone stabilization
- 3D graphical visualizer of quad state
- Move sensors to i2cdev-sensors. Create a sensor manager that can be changed in config.json
- Refactor project
- Convert to an Extended Kalman Filter to track location and attitude.
- GPS long distance navigation.
- Raspberry Pi 3B (3B is needed for Wifi). Otherwise any Pi will do.
- LSM9DS0 Gyro, Accel, Mag
- L3GD20 Gyro
- BMP280 Barometer, Thermometer
- LSM303D Accel, Mag
ESC - Electronic Speed Controllers
- BLHeli ESCs
- Crazepony Emax Mt2213 935kv Brushless Motor
- Install Rust https://www.rust-lang.org/en-US/install.html
- Install Protobuf 3. For the Pi, you may need to install from source since there are no ARM releases.
- Clone the repo
- Build with cargo:
cd copter cargo build --release
- Run with sudo:
Modify copter.json to suit your specific configuration.
- Under motors, list the GPIO ports you used on your Raspberry Pi