Search window is an extension for Opera Browser.
It gives you quick access to many customizable tools like searching and translating just by selecting some text on any webpage.
By default there are buttons for Google, Wiki and Google Translator.
Note: The Google translator translates from English to Czech language. To change the languages use an options page.
In the options page you can add your own buttons and remove or edit the default set of buttons.
You can use two special symbols in Search URL.
- %s - encoded selected string
- %t - non-encoded selected string
Most of the times, you will want to use the %s symbol. The %t is usefull for example for creating "Go to" button by setting the Search URL simply to "%t".
- Firstly you have to enable access to the clipboard in opera:config -> opera:config#UserPrefs|LetSiteAccessClipboard
- As icon you can use e.g. http://www.patterson-consulting.net/public/onlinedocs/test_design_studio/icon_copy.gif
- Done, you can now copy text by clicking on the icon :)