I'm working as iOS Team Lead at Stream. I've been working on apps and SDKs in the areas of digital payments, chats, transport, healthcare, AR, etc.
SwiftUI Chat SDK ➜ Stream Chat
💬iOS Chat SDK in Swift - Build your own app chat experience for iOS using the official Stream Chat API
App that extracts text from an image.
Sample project showing how to use Vision's new text recognition API, along with Apple's new UI framework SwiftUI.
Detecting faces, whether they are smiling and if their eyes are open, using Google's brand new ML Kit.
App for recognising different brands of whisky.
1,511 contributions in the last year
Created 46 commits in 2 repositories
Created a pull request in GetStream/stream-video-swift that received 2 comments
Implemented the new call flow
+1,602 −371 • 2 comments
Opened 1 other pull request in 1 repository
Reviewed 22 pull requests in 4 repositories
10 pull requests
- Fix TestFlight pipeline
- Update release pipeline
- WIP faster join call flow - wip
- Write up a document about SDK size impact
- This adds content about background modes
- Changed "will show consist" to "consists"
- Replace cookbook_1.png with the one in bezel.
- Placed cookbook_1.png in a device bezel
- Implement SnapshotTesting
- Fixed typo
8 pull requests
- Async Messages
- Remove unmaintained ChatSampleApp
- [Async Messages] Up/Down sampling util implementation
- Reuse messages pagination logic across Channel and Thread
- [Async Messages]Audio Formatters
- [Async Messages]Add assets
- Add support for jumping to message inside thread from channel view
- [Async Messages]LLC changes
3 pull requests
1 pull request
16 contributions in private repositories May 1 – May 22