- Brand new sidebar "Character Map" which offers traditional character map functionality.
Note that this character map offers ALL Unicode characters, not just first plane.
It is also searchable.
- Text search function can now wrap around.
- External tools now can just insert or replace selected text with their output.
- Fix *.lnk file handling on Windows. If user opens *.lnk pointing to file, then the
target file is opened. Also, handling of linked folders is fixed with Qt's native
open file dialog.
- New PHP-only lexer.
- Added some more substyles for some lexers, updated substyles of
built-in color schemes.
- "Markdown Preview" now uses md4c library (https://github.com/mity/md4c) which is more up-to-date.
- HTML lexer now handles HTML5 keywords.
- Scintilla is now directly incorporated into the source tree
and its version is updated to 4.2.2.
- Persistent DateTime format setting for external tool. Setting is now changeable in
"Settings" -> "Editor".
- DateTime tools now follow SYSTEM locale specifics.
- Some translations added or synced.
- Prebuilt Windows binaries now use update Qt library.