#Encode Audio Legacy
- Golden Master and legacy - a few insights
- Golden Master and test data
- Refactorer legacy même pas peur
###Other useful stuff
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code, M. Feathers in particular the part on "seams"
- Specification-by-Example crossed with Approval Testing
You're involved in a new project called encode audio. As this project starts to be too diffcult to maintain and evolve you become the expert and you're in charge to save it through refactoring. As a craftman, you decide to start by writing unit tests in order to reach 100% code coverage. But as usual, you have little time to do it : a few hours max.
The future of the project is in your hands. Good luck!
Now follow the instructions step by step