Universally Unique Lexicographically Sortable Identifier implementation for Delphi (Object Pascal)
A Delphi/Object Pascal port of alizain/ulid.
- 128-bit compatibility with UUID
- 1.21e+24 unique ULIDs per millisecond
- Lexicographically sortable!
- Canonically encoded as a 26 character string, as opposed to the 36 character UUID
- Uses Crockford's base32 for better efficiency and readability (5 bits per character)
- Case insensitive
- No special characters (URL safe)
- [Delphi] Is faster than CreateGUID
For more information, check out ULID's README.
CreateULID; // 01ARZ3NDEKTSV4RRFFQ69G5FAV
How to contribute
Just make changes and submit a pull request (No Test No