Yio (Your Input/Output) touchscreen remote
What is Yio?
Yio is made by a smarthome enthusiast, it allows the user to directly interact with a smarthome hub system and extend its usage to the feel and response of a remote.
Forum to discuss the Project: https://community.yio-remote.com
Discord server to chat directly to People: http://chat.yio-remote.com
- based on a Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 13 customizable physical buttons (each can be used for 2 different functions)
- 3.5" 480x800px high resolution capacitive touchsreen
- ambient light sensor
- battery monitoring (charge, health & voltage)
- custom designed, CNC milled, sandblasted and anodized housing
- docking station (charge your remote quickly, present it nicely)
- gesture sensor
- haptic feedback motor
- proximity sensor
- Qi wireless charging
Supported home automation hubs
- Home Assistant
You would like to add other hubs?
no problem for us! Find information in our community
- Media players
You would like to add other devices?
For Language Support Yio rely on crowdin.com. Above you see how far the translation process is done, if you like you can help translate the software easily by join there.
Currently available Languages are (marked when 100% done only):
You would like to add other languages?