or you can use local copy of this repository.
All current settings are included in URL. Just use bookmark to preserve your settings.
When you are using Chrome and running local copy of Time Keeper, Chrome does not permit to update the URL due to a security reason. Time Keeper logo on left-top is the link to the URL with the current setting, and can be used to get the URL.
- Edit timekeeper/theme/default.css
- By using class added to the body tag, the appearance can be changed according to the phase and state of the timer.
- Theme can be specified via URL as
In this case, timekeeper/theme/example.css will be loaded in place of default.css.
- When Time Keeper is imported into OBS Studio via a browser source, it is possible to link scene switching with timer operation.
- When you switch to a scene that contains the magic keywords
:pausein the scene name, the corresponding button will be pressed.
Timekeeper is open-sourced software licensed under The MIT License.
This repository contains codes from
- jQuery licensed under MIT License
- jQuery Timer plugin licensed under BSD License
- Bootstrap licensed under MIT License
- DOMPurify licensed under Apache-2.0 License
- A modified version of Roboto font
- In this version, the "colon" is replaced with a "fancy colon" to be displayed in the proper position in the time display. Roboto is licensed under the Apache-2.0 License. Our modifications don't in any way alter the existing license of the font.