- Updated excanvas to r3 - should solve IE8 problems
- Added Example with ExtJs integration, thanks to Colin Bell
- New callback event: onDblClickArea
- Fixed Issue 21: Example 1 and soon online editor supports background change
- Fixed Issue 23: Possible to click on area in highlighter mode and fire a callback (follow the link)
- Added Xinha plugin both as an example and a separate plugin
- Examples got renamed to reflect what they do, plugins got separate packages, top level folder is now included in them.
- Separated most drawing-specific and gui-specific codes. This means easier integration with ANY kind of user interface.
- GUI specific functions went to default_interface.js
- JSDoc toolkit based documentation using modified outline template of JProton.
- Updated all examples to use separate interface code and map handling code.
- Removed example 5, since all examples use callbacks now.
- Fixed issue when dragging areas in Safari will cause selecting all kinds of things.
- Fixed issue when scrolled image in Opera will result drawing with offset.
- Fixed Issue 13: Suggestion: image url with timestamp
- Fixed Issue 17: Doesn't work with Adobe AIR 1.1 - new package built with latest SDK
- Internal and generated html shape names are HTML conform (circle, rect, poly)
- Zoom (scale) functionality (new function scaleAllAreas, new property globalscale)
- Zoom introduced to all plugins.
- Added CSS output and Wiki output formats.
- Added bezier (quadratic curve) support (just for fun, not standard image map shape, disabled by default)
- Updated FCKEditor example to use latest FCK.
- TODO: Elliminated some memleaks using drip.
- TODO: update tiny
- AIR queries are now synchronous.
- TinyMCE3 support (plugin zip and also as example8)
- Adobe AIR version (air file and also as example7)
- Changed example2
- Additional languages
- Added support for converting area types
- Added Opera support
- Added MAP id attribute support apart from existing MAP name usage.
- Added function getMapId().
- Added function getMapName().
- Added function getMapInnerHTML().
- Added TinyMCE support plus example. (Thanks to John Ericksen)
- Added FCKEditor support plus example. (Thanks to Alfonso MartÃnez de Lizarrondo)
- Added custom callbacks on certain imgmap events.
- Added Safari support. (Thanks to Alfonso MartÃnez de Lizarrondo)
- Improved handling of bad coordinates.
- Fixed several bugs and issues.