FSharpIntro - an introductionary workshop to F#
FSharpIntro is a basic introduction to F#. It consists of five different modules followed by exercises.
See slides and exercises here: https://mastoj.github.io/FSharpIntro/#/
Walkthrough of repository
- master - is what you see here. Exercises are placed in branches.
- docs - contains the code for the slides and exercises. Generate github pages from this repo.
- gh-pages - compiled presentation and exercises, this is what serves https://mastoj.github.io/FSharpIntro/#/
- module1-module5 - starting point for each module
- done - finsished project after module 1-5.