This is my vim configuration. It's based in justinlilly vim_files, but I'd been adding several plugins for some time so it's too late to be kind and fork it's project. There are also some ticks stolen from cuerty's dotfiles.
- Personal Colour Switcher
More than 100 color schemes.
NERD Tree: hax0r vim script to give you a tree explorer
- NERD Commenter for intensely orgasmic commenting.
- snippetsEmu: An attempt to emulate TextMate's snippet expansion.
Tag List: is a source code browser for the Vim editor.
- vim-pep8 PEP8 checking from inside vim for python files!
- django.vim: Syntax highlighting for Django templates.
- Css Pretty: Pretty-print a css file.
- jade.vim: Jade (node.js) template engine syntax highlighting and indention.
- vim-scala Scala Tool Support (from http://lampsvn.epfl.ch/svn-repos/scala/scala-tool-support/trunk/src/vim/)
- vim-rails: Ruby on Rails: easy file navigation, enhanced syntax highlighting, and more.
lodgeit.vim: pastes code to paste.pocoo.org.
dpaste.com plugin: A simple script to send your buffer or selection to Dpaste.com and returns a url.
vcscommand.vim: CVS/SVN/SVK/git/hg/bzr integration plugin.
GetLatestVimScripts, a plugin that automates retrieval of the latest versions of the scripts that you yourself use!