- Java SDK >= 1.6
- ant >= 1.8
- APIs in Android SDK Manager, currently
- 13 (Android 3.2) for ActionBarSherlock
- 15 (Android 4.0.3) for the rest
- defined in project.properties
- source code cloned from github
- (optional Eclipse with Android plugins)
To get a working environment
cd to the mobileorg-android directory and
perform the following steps:
If you don't get an error, you managed to compile the project. The .apk files
bin/. You can install the apk either directly on the device or via
I imported the following projects using "File > Import > Existing Android Code Into Workspace" and selecting the project root directory:
Note: To also import
test you have to include other projects, as well.
But I haven't tried that out, yet.
- Uninstall the current mobileorg-android from your device.
- Probably renaming the application package also works.
com.matburt.mobileorg.Gui.OutlineActivityas "Android application".
Make sure that any changes or additions that you make will also build from the command line. This is a requirement before changes will be accepted into the mainline branch.
The private keys used to access Dropbox accounts for users are not included. That's not entirely true. The file exists but contains dummy values so if you want dropbox to work on your local builds then you will need to request your own keys from Dropbox. Happy hacking!