Setting up the build environment
- Java SDK >= 1.6
- ant >= 1.8
- APIs in Android SDK Manager, currently
- 13 (Android 3.2) for ActionBarSherlock
- 15 (Android 4.0.3) for the rest
- defined in project.properties
- source code cloned from github
- (optional Eclipse with Android plugins)
To get a working environment
cd to the mobileorg-android directory and
perform the following steps:
If you don't get an error, you managed to compile the project. The .apk files
bin/. I haven't tried to deploy them using
adb since I used
Eclipse (see below).
I imported the following projects using "File > Import > Existing Android Code Into Workspace" and selecting the project root directory:
Note: To also import
test you have to include other projects, as well.
But I haven't tried that out, yet.
- Uninstall the current mobileorg-android from your device.
- Probably renaming the application package also works.
com.matburt.mobileorg.Gui.OutlineActivityas "Android application".