HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
Then visit our Documentation:
MobileOrg for Android is now available from the Android market, browse to the following link from your phone or scan the QR Code at the bottom of the page:
There's also a donate version!
If the market link isn't available to you, you may also download the APK directly by clicking the following link
MobileOrg has gone through a lot of changes recently. Because of this you will need to re-synchronize all of your org files.
Some of the new features:
- New Storage System (org content is now stored in the database)
- Search Support
- Synchronize over SSH/SCP
- Calendar Integration (with reminders)
- Locale/Tasker Plugin
- Self-signed ssl webdav certificates
- Edit tags
- Capture only mode
- Complete UI revamp
- Spanish translation
- Improved synchronization system
- Improved edit and capture modes
- Full documentation in wiki
Check out the "Settings" menu for new options.
- Tested to work with Android versions 1.5 - Honeycomb.
- Works on all tablets
- Setup wizard that walks you through connecting to your org files
- Sync files from sdcard
- Sync files from a WebDAV server
- Sync files from Dropbox
- Sync files from an SSH server
- Choose not to sync files (Capture-only)
- Sync files in the background on a pre-defined schedule
- Decrypting encrypted org files via integration with Android Privacy Guard. Encrypted files must end in one of three file extensions: gpg, enc, or pgp
- Sync scheduled and deadline entries to Android's calendar
- Drill down into the document hierarchy
- Long click to view or edit a node
- Display nodes (and sub-nodes) in zoomable "webpage"
- Show and edit TODO states, Priority, Title/Heading, Tags and body text
- Show Scheduled or Due dates
- Support for capturing notes
- Capture a web page (or any other "share" mechanism) to a note via the "Share Page" item in the Android Browser menu
- Call the Capture interface using Intents. See Scripting for details.
- Locale/Tasker Integration
- Languages supported
We would like your help!
If you want to contribute, have a look at the issue tracker to get a general feel for the status of the project. Below is a list of features we would like to see contributions for. Feel free to contact Matburt or hdweiss for additional details about how to contribute.
- Git synchronizer
- UbuntuOne synchronizer
- Integrate with ASE for possible Org Babel Support
- Location awareness possibly with the new google-maps package for Emacs
- Implement new widget that supports capturing notes and triggering synchronization
- Translate strings to a new language or update incomplete translations
- Fork this repository and submit a merge request with the completed feature
- Please use 4 character spaces and no hard tabs