Flash app for testing SWF Activity Module environment and services
Developed and built using the free and open source FlashDevelop ActionScript and Apache Flex IDE. See: http://www.flashdevelop.org/ There isn't a decent Actionscript IDE for Linux yet. Sorry!
Works with the SWF Activity Module for Moodle See: https://github.com/matbury/SWF-Activity-Module2.5
Set the compiler output to your Moodle's /mod/swf/swfs/ directory. e.g. C:\wamp\public_html\moodle\mod\swf\swfs\swf_activity_module_debugger.swf
- Loads and displays SMIL and XML files
- Lists and inspects individual SMIL nodes
- Loads and displays/plays multimedia
- Pushes example grades to Moodle's grade book
- Saves screen shots to moodledata and pushes grades with screen shots embedded in feedback column.
- Catches and reports some Actionscript runtime errors