Flash app that loads self-contained Flash apps and animations in the SWF Activity Module for Moodle 2.5+
Developed and built using the free and open source FlashDevelop ActionScript and Apache Flex IDE. See: http://www.flashdevelop.org/ There isn't a decent Actionscript IDE for Linux yet. Sorry!
Works with the SWF Activity Module for Moodle. See: https://github.com/matbury/SWF-Activity-Module2.5
Set the compiler output to your Moodle's /mod/swf/swfs/ directory. e.g. C:\wamp\public_html\moodle\mod\swf\swfs\preloader.swf
- Loads and runs SWF files.
- Enables users to reposition loaded SWFs.
- Catches some Actionscript runtime errors and displays them.
- Warns users when their server session is about to expire (session timeout).
- Catches grade events to relay grades from loaded SWFs to Moodle's grade book.