- user can set message in one or more languages
- user can display one or all defined messages
- user can remove content and display only message
- user can decide for internal or external CSS usage
- user can only detect ads blocker and use own action
- user can set own autostart timer, default time is 1s
Configure Ads Blocker Detector via _abc.set(property, value). You will have 1 second time for own configuration. After 1s Ads Blocker Detector starts work. You can change this timer via configuration.
If you find a bug, please report it.
User can style default message via abd-message CSS class.
jQuery library is required.
_abd.init(); // runs Ads Blocker Detector
timeout was increased to 1.5s (mobile devices latency problem)