Material Components for Android
Material Components for Android (MDC-Android) help developers execute Material Design. Developed by a core team of engineers and UX designers at Google, these components enable a reliable development workflow to build beautiful and functional Android apps.
Material Components for Android is a drop-in replacement for Android's Design Support Library.
For information on how to get started with Material Components for Android, take a look at our Getting Started guide.
Submitting Bugs or Feature Requests
For usage questions: ask on Stack Overflow.
Bugs or feature requests should be submitted at https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=439535
- All Components
- Getting Started
- Building From Source
- Catalog App
- Class documentation (external site)
- MDC-Android on Stack Overflow (external site)
- Android Developer’s Guide (external site)
- Material.io (external site)
- Material Design Guidelines (external site)