You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Use default property for source_URL instead of a lazy builder propery.
This is an attempt to keep some CPAN testers from getting an empty source_URL.
use default property instead of lazy builder
to prevent empty string in CPAN test.
- Adjust basic.t to use the contents when it checks
if one has an Internet connection. This will prevent
tests from dyeing when trying to get raw_data
Make test resuse internet check results
- Adding XML::Validate::LibXML as a dep. was not enough.
Need to add XML::LibXML directly.
explicitly use XML::LibXML to catch dependency
- XML::LibXML dependency (caused test to fail)
Package Version handling plugins: use git tag + 1 and insert VERSION …
use XML::Validate::LibXML explicitly to get indepedencies corrected.
- enlargen private parts (the dilemma of POD for _subs)
- Test multiple location types
more tests, and more privates
- Add raw_data attribute that has the raw XML
- Validate XML before using just in case.
- improve Synopsis
Use Bloom town as test city
add raw_data (XML) method
- Initial Release
Adapted Weather::WWO to Weather::Underground::Forecast