Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- Our paper comparing Intel KNL and nVIDIA DGX-1 is accepted for publication at ParLearning'17 Workshop.
Charles Siegel paper on Adaptive Neuron Apoptosis for Accelerating Deep Learning on Large Scale Systems at BigData'16.
MaTEx-TensorFlow is now TensorFlow 0.12 compatible.
- Our paper on Adaptive Neuron Apoptosis for Accelerating Deep Learning on Large Scale Systems is accepted at IEEE Conference on BigData'16.
Our research on Convergence of Machine Learning and Deep Learning for HPC Modeling and Simulation is funded by Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR)!!.
Our paper on Fault Tolerant Frequent Pattern Mining is accepted at HiPC'16.
3)Our proposal on Learning Control on Building Systems is accepted at Control of Complex Systems Initiative (CCSI).
- MaTEx team has received OLCF Director's discretionary award (1M core hours on OLCF Titan) for research on Extreme Scale Deep Learning using GPUs
- MaTEx supports distributed implementation of AlexNet with TensorFlow by using MPI.
- Our paper on Fault Tolerant Support Vector Machines is accepted at ICPP'16.