the Airpup kite balloon
See more of my kite and balloon projects at headfullofair.com.
- /rails, belly mounting rails and STLs
- BOM.ods, Bill of Materials
- V2-FIN.DXF, panel diagram of the fin/wing structure and attachment
- V2-ENVELOPE.DXF, flat pattern of the balloon envelope
- 72in-Airpup-model-v1.step/iges, full-size 3D Airpup- Envelope and belly mount are accurate, Fin pattern needs updating with transverse spar
The folder /rails contains CAD files and STLs for end caps and two-part slide mount:
The envelope is a 3-gore pattern seamed in a single run:
envelope volume and flat patterns
Airpup's envelope volume is roughly equivalent to a sphere whose radius is 1/3 the length of an inflated Airpup.
Airpup's flat envelope pattern is 1.147 times the length of an inflated Airpup.
- Use the 3D models to plan your payload attachement. Please reach out and share.
- Fork this repository and improve the design or documentation.
- Add or comment on issues in this repository.
- show me kite and balloon stuff.
All contributors are asked to abide by the code of conduct.
Licensed under the CERN OHL 1.2.