- Take the functionality of a site like Lobsters or HN and strip it down to its essence.
- Add functionality to fit how Bendyworks uses awesome
- Make it super mobile friendly
- (someday) send daily digest emails automatically instead of having comment threads. (See: awesome_digest)
- Hoplon and Castra on Ring
- HoneySQL for Postgres database
- Boot for tasks
- friend is used for its bcrypt wrapper, but is not used as the authentication system.
User auth inspired by tailrecursion/hoplon-demos
Loading initial DB structure
- Ensure postgresql is running.
psql gnar_developmentto enter the Postgres shell
- Load the DB structure with:
- It should be all set now.
Starting the app
- Install boot if you haven't already
- Everything should be running! (
Copyright © 2014 Matt Gauger
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License either version 1.0 or (at your option) any later version.