What's New in MathJax v2.3
MathJax v2.3 includes a number of new features, as well a more than 30 important bug fixes.
- New webfonts: MathJax v2.3 adds new webfonts for
Gyre Termes, and
- Localization improvements: MathJax has been accepted into TranslateWiki.net. Thanks to the TWN community we could add 12 complete and over 20 partial translations.
- MathML improvements: MathJax’s "Show Math as" menu will now expose
the MathML annotation features. There are also two new preview
options for the MathML input mode:
mathml(now the default), which uses the original MathML as a preview, and
altimage, which uses the
altimg(if any) for the preview.
- Miscellaneous improvements: A new extension
- MathJax is now available as a Bower package thanks to community contributions.
- Prevent the TeX pre-processor from rendering TeX in MathML annotation-xml elements. (Issue #484)
- Fix sizing issue in
casesenvironment (Issue #485)
- Fix block-letter capital I (U+2111) appearing as J in MathJax font (Issue #555)
- Improved workarounds for MathML output on WebKit (Issue #482)
- Handle empty
mlabeledtr, and other nodes in Native MathML output (Issue #486)
- Replace non-standard
MJX-arrowclass by new
menclosenotation (Issue #481)
- Fix incorrect widths in Firefox MathML output (Issue #558)
- Fix display math not being centered in XHTML (Issue #650)
- Fix problem when LaTeX code appears in
annotationnode (Issue #484)
- Fix MathJax not rendering in Chrome when sessionStorage is disabled (Issue #584)
\mathchoiceerror with linebreaking in SVG output (Issue #604)
- Fix poor linebreaking of "flat" MathML with unmatched parentheses (Issue #523)
- Fix Double-Click zoom trigger (Issue #590)