Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The new method Matreshka.Array#restore
- Some binders from Matreshka.binders are renamed (old ones still work).
textbinders have become two-way data binders when
"contenteditable"attribute is used.
- New event names:
"removeevent:NAME"which are fired when some event is removed.
- Matreshka.Array#itemRenderer allows to use invalid HTML string. If invalid HTML string is passed then it's wrapped with
- Balalaika allows to use any objects, not only DOM nodes.
- Some changes for contributors (allow to use SystemJS to include source code).