This is a Matrix bridge for Skype. It uses skype-http under the hood.
- Skype to Matrix direct text message
- Matrix to Skype direct text message
- Skype to Matrix direct image attachment message
- Matrix to Skype direct image attachment message
- group messaging
- read receipts
- contact list syncing
clone this repo
cd into the directory
config.json and update it to match your setup
register the app service
skype-registration.yaml file with
node index.js -r -u "http://your-bridge-server:8090"
Note: The 'registration' setting in the config.json needs to set to the path of this file. By default, it already is.
skype-registration.yaml file to your home server, then edit it, setting its url to point to your bridge server. e.g.
Edit your homeserver.yaml file and update the
app_service_config_files with the path to the
Launch the bridge with
Restart your HS.
- Be able to originate conversations from the Matrix side.